TRIMERO Diagnostics offers IVD CE urinary assays of low molecular weight proteins, by nephelometry or turbidimetry, for the assessment of renal tubular function:
- Retinol-Binding Protein (RBP)
- Alpha-1 Microglobulin (α1μ)
- Cystatin C (CysC)
- Beta-2 Microglobulin (β2μ)
- KLoneus® Kappa and Lambda Free Light Chains (FLC)
- Kappa and Lambda (B&F) Light Chains
These assays, specifically designed for their use on urine samples, are available for the nephelometers and the most popular clinical chemistry analyzers present in the market.
Other TRIMERO’s available nephelometric and turbidimetric assays include:
Serum Amyloid A (SAA), IgD Immunoglobulins, Soluble Transferrin Receptor (sTfR), Hemopexin, Complement C1q, Complement C5, Factor B (C3 Proactivator), C1 (Esterase) Inhibitor.