TRIMERO Diagnostics offers, under the brand KLoneus®, IVD CE marked nephelometric assays for testing FREE LIGHT CHAINS (FLC) on Beckman Coulter’s IMMAGE® 800 Immunochemical Systems.
Main features of the assays are:
- based on polyclonal specific antibodies
- kinetic nephelometric method
- particle-enhanced reagents for a good sensitivity
- with antigen excess control using a second channel
- specific assays, also available for urine samples
- values traced to the European Reference Material ERM-DA470k/IFCC (Institute for Reference Materials and Measurements, IRMM), to ensure lot to lot consistent results.
Other TRIMERO’s available assays for IMMAGE® include:
Serum Amyloid A (SAA), Retinol Binding Protein (RBP) for serum and urine, Soluble Transferrin Receptor (sTfR), IgD Immunoglobulins, Hemopexin, Cystatin-C for serum and urine, B2-Microglobulin for serum and urine, Complement C1q, Complement C5, and C1 (Esterase) Inhibitor.