Qlucore, a leading software provider of powerful visualization-based bioinformatics data analysis tools for research and precision diagnostics, has released Qlucore Omics Explorer (QOE) version 3.7, an extensive upgrade adding features in many different areas to strengthen visual analysis support even further.
Key features of the new version are ChIP-seq and ATAC-seq analysis support, a new Biomarker workbench coupled with an upgraded statistical framework and significant enhancements to the Genome browser. The Genome browser has new visualization functions plus support for ChIP-seq, ATAC-seq and gene fusions. The Biomarker workbench is optimized for experiments and studies in the areas of drug development and biomarker discovery.
Other new features include:
- The possibility to add so called restrictions when setting up statistical tests.
- Easy support for Two-way ANOVA, test the combination effect of two sample annotations.
- A new 2D plot, Pie chart – making it possible to visualize the distribution of samples.
- Box plots updates, now possible to display a group of variables for each box.
- New colour palette, including option to select colour based on the annotation group name.