TRIMERO Diagnostics offers IVD CE urinary Cystatin C particle-enhanced immunoassays
TRIMERO Diagnostics offers IVD CE urinary Cystatin C particle-enhanced immunoassays for Beckman Coulter’s IMMAGE series nephelometers and for the most popular clinical chemistry analyzers on the market.
As for other low molecular weight proteins, measurement of Cystatin C levels in urine may be a sensitive marker of tubular dysfunction, resulting from any cause or pathology (transplants, diabetes, poisoning, etc.), and according to some studies, Cystatin C shows some advantages compared to other proteins due to its stability and constant production rate.
In order to ensure lot-to-lot traceability, assays have been standardized to the European Reference Material for the Cystatin C (code: ERM-DA471/IFCC), of the Institute for Reference Materials and Measurements (IRMM).
Other assays for nephelometry and turbidimetry available from TRIMERO include:
- KLoneus Free Light Chains (FLC) for serum and urine
- Serum Amyloid A (SAA), Soluble Transferrin Receptor (sTfR)
- Retinol Binding Protein (RBP) for serum and urine
- IgD Immunoglobulins (IgD)
- Alpha-1 Microglobulin
- Beta-2 Microglobulin for serum and urine
- Kappa and Lambda Light Chains for serum and urine
- Complement C1q
- Complement C5
- Factor B (C3 Proactivator)
- C1 (Esterase) Inhibitor.
For more information, visit: www.3diag.com